Here’s a summary of how my life was going back then…
“A tiny bit more self discipline will translate some excellent progress and achievement into real happiness.”
“The fundamentals are very sound; small details however are costing me the all important emergent wellbeing.”
Nothing if not earnest eh!
Still looking at what I wrote as the actions arising, not much has changed:
- Get home earlier
- Get to bed earlier
- Find some breathing spaces during the day
- Get to work earlier and use it well
- Eat less for dinner
- Keep up appearances and look the part at work
- Take pride in myself and my achievements and continue to step forward at work
- Spend more time with the family
- Make modest improvements in the state of our home
It is as it was. There’s almost nothing on that list that wouldn’t continue to be on a similar list today.
And that’s the thing with to do lists – it’s one thing to write them; a whole other thing to do them.
Still, I’m not doing so bad on the other 127 things on my current ‘To Do’ list!