The first autumnal day of the year – rain tippling down. What to do..?
A fridge and freezer full of forgotten and forlorn ingredients; and no major jobs or responsibilities to see to…
- A mighty fine ham n cheese omelette for breakfast
- Spicy mustard seed prawns for lunch
- Aubergine curry in the fridge for tomorrow’s lunch
- Chorizo Chachouka in the freezer
- A half decent Bolognaise on the table for the family
- And a failed Indian cooled carrot salad in the bin… still, learned from my mistake!
Happy days – I haven’t had a day in the kitchen since we moved house.
There’s no better way to spend a rainy Sunday than cookin’ up a storm!